|HR EXECUTIVE||2||MALE/FEMALE||MAK MANDIN & MALACCA||A Degree in Human Resource or Social Science or equivalent with at least 2 years of similar IR working experience in a Manufacturing environment.||
- Reporting to HR Manager
- To assist HR Manager in managing full spectrum of HR activities in relation to Industrial Relations, i.e. on all matters relating to grievance handling, employee discipline management, employee counseling, misconduct investigations, domestic inquiries, dismissals, managing dialogues with Union and to liaise with the related Government Departments on IR matters
- Other HR duties assign
|COSTING EXECUTIVE||1||MALE/FEMALE||MAK MANDIN||Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Accounting / Finance / Business ||
- Perform standard costings, develop, analyses cost impact and maintain standard cost.
- Conduct cost analysis and control the various costs related to company direct and indirect production overhead.
- Prepare product cost calculation and required for quotation (RFQ) to customer.
- Prepare standard cost roll up to all range of Raw Materials, Work in progress and finished goods.
- Knowledge of ERP accounting process and system flow.
|FG EXECUTIVE||1||MALE/FEMALE||MALACCA||Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree or equivalent 5 year to 10 years’ experience. Logistic and warehouse background. ||
- Coordinate with freight forwarder and external warehouse on all incoming shipment.
- Prepare documentation for MIDA exemption and local custom exemption.
- Coordinate, monitor and report logistic activities including receiving, outgoing and finish goods activities within the factory.
- To monitor and manage manpower for overall Shipping and Warehouse operation to maintain smooth operations within the facilities.
- Prepare KPI report on forwarding agent’s OTD.
- Niguri – check material, monitor MRN & NCR. Do reporting
|SR EXECUTIVE PURCHASING||1||MALE/FEMALE||MALACCA||A Degree or Diploma in Purchasing / Business or related field. Experience in purchasing/sourcing/supply chain in manufacturing industry. Microsoft excel advance, ERP system independent can work under pressure.||
- To set up purchasing department at Malacca which direct report to plant Manager.
- To prepare monthly Niguri purchase and forecast to suppliers.
- Shortage parts expediting and pull in Reject parts replacement.
- Coordinate with sourcing project/project/engineering team on new model phase in and purchase.
- Follow up payment arrangement to suppliers with finance.
|PLANNING EXECUTIVE||1||MALE/FEMALE||MAK MANDIN||Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Management / Mathematics / Economics / Computer Science||
- To monitor, manage and purchase of raw material as well as packaging material to support production requirements, in line with MRP system requirements.
- Require strong attention to details, proven and confident decision making with excellent communication skills.
- Calculate and replenish raw materials requirements against MRP.
- Review in House and Out-source stock level and arrangement of stock movements.
- Prepare and submit relevant reporting in timely manners.
- To prepare and review Monthly Inventory Aging Report for raw material and update with action to be taken to reduce aged stock.
|ENGINEER||4||MALE/FEMALE||MALACCA||A Diploma with at least 2 years’ experience in new product development. Degree in any mechanical/ Automotive or engineering field (<3 years’ experience in product development will be an advantage)||
- To co-coordinate and lead product 7 process trial run.
- Analyzing the actual process vs documented process flow and control plan.
- Lead the team for the process improvement reflected to trial run result.
- Analyze and reflect all the technical specification by customer or internal in the process.
- To act as window to technical partner in communication of the matter related to technical and development.
- To prepare/review the Prototype Drawing during Prototype stage.
- To prepare/ preview Drawing before Mass Production stage.
- Analyze the test report before submission.
|WARRANTY CLAIM ENGINEER||1||MALE/FEMALE||Min Diploma. Automotive/Mechanical Engineering. Min 1 year experience. Manufacturing in automotive.||
- Overview of AAP Customer warranty situation.
- Liaise with supplier and contribute to warranty spend reduction.
- Analyze warranty parts and data to identify root cause.
- Document and record progress of customer warranty claim monthly quarterly and yearly.
- Undertake other special assignment, Ad hoc function and related duties as and when requires by superior.