|IT Executive||1||No preference||SEREMBAN|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the related IT field is required for this position
- Good knowledge in PC, Printers, Computer Networking (LAN/WAN and switches), firewall and Antivirus, etc
- Dedicated, self-driven and self-initiative to learn and seek for improvement
- A result-oriented, team player who is responsible and able to work independently
- Possess good problem troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to travel outstation for business support purpose when needs arise
- Provide support and on-site technical support of hardware and software including desktop, laptop, printers, scanner and other IT peripherals
- Ensure end user reporting issues are logged into helpdesk system and respond to the end user promptly
- Setup of desktop/laptop, printers and perform OS imaging
- Maintain log listing of required repairs and maintenance
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Ensure anti-virus software is up to date and share necessary information with users regarding risks
- Maintain and create end users requested access accordingly
- Ensure business continuously and disaster recovery for all system including attendance device, CCTV system and PABX
- Able to proactively coordinate with IT team and IT vendor to ensure resolution to all IT issues reported by end users
- On call for emergencies, make on site visit to support other plant
- Perform periodic check on network and data security in all systems
- Prepare performance status report accordingly
- Any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time
|Intern (HR)||1||No preference||Seremban|
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Communication
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Duration: Minimum 3 months
- • Full spectrum of Human Resources and General Affairs activities of the plant.
|Business Development Executive (Japanese speaker)||1||No preference||Seremban|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Business Administration/ Business Management/ Mathematic or equivalent.
- Possess working experience in automotive industry will be an added advantage.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field. However, fresh graduates with great enthusiasm are encourage to apply.
- Possess good communications, analysis and presentation skills.
- Outspoken personality.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Proficient in Japanese, English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbally and written. As required to liaise with Japanese speaking technical business partners, thus, proficiency in Japanese language is a must.
- Must be able to travel locally or oversea for business purpose
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationship with current and prospective customers to generate new business.
- To develop clear and effective written business proposal/ quotation for current and prospective customers.
- To expedite the target date and items as per customer development schedule.
- To understand cost structure and manage project development.
- To identify potential products for future business expansion.
- To plan and propose long terms business plan and work closely with technical business partners and customers.
- To establish and maintain good relationship with Japanese and other foreign technical partners.
- To coordinate special project as assigned by the superior to achieve Project Goal and deadlines.
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the superior from time to time.
|Operator||5||No preference||Mak Mandin|
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/ SPMV or equivalent.
- Possess valid driving license
- Speak fluently in Bahasa Malaysia/ English. Able to read and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Must be able to work on shift rotation
- Young and Energetic
- No experience required, training will be provided.
- To follow daily work instruction
- To ensure safe work place and maintain 5S of each work station
- Strictly follow Safety and Health Regulations Procedure
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time
|Environmental, Health and Safety Officer/ Assistant Officer||1||No preference||Mak Mandin|
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Occupational Safety & Health management / Yellow book holder or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the EHS field or manufacturing environment.
- Candidate must be conversant in OHSAS and NIOSH
- A competence Schedule Waste Manager
- Required skill(s): Communication Skill, MS Office
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Must be able to travel outstation when needs arise
|To assist the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Senior Executive to achieve the following tasks:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining plant safety systems.
- Carry-out the duties and responsibilities of safety and health officer as stipulated in part V section 18 of the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1997;
- Plan and execute periodical environmental, health and safety inspection and audits.
- Review and maintain ISO 14001 Certifications of the Plant.
- Prepare monthly safety report and submit to immediate superior timely.
- Prepare, submit reports and liaise with Government related authorities and agencies.
- Undertake any other assignments as assigned by the superior from time to time.