VISION & MISSION
Adopting Customer Satisfaction as a priority, we are committed to operate our manufacturing business efficiently & effectively to meet our business objective of creating a long term partnership with our customers.
- 1. Maintaining CSR and QMS requirement.
- 2. Understand our customer’s requirements and expectations.
- 3. Not receive defective parts.
- 4. Not deliver defective parts.
- 5. Not produce defective parts.
- 6. Immediately rectify quality problem by applying 5W2H.
- 7. Treat our next process operation as customer.
- 8. Operate within a defined quality management system for continuous improvement.
THE QUALITY AND RELIABILITY OF OUR PRODUCT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL AAP MEMBERS INCLUDING CONTEXT AND INTERRELATED INTERESTED PARTIES TO QMS
- To sustainable recourse use and promote 3R’s (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) concept;
- Conform to applicable legislative, regulatory and compliance obligations;
- Continually improve our environmental management system and to enhance environmental performance through regular planned environment audit;
- To undertake environmental education to increase awareness of fundamental environmental issues, including the policy among employees;
SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
- Give full commitment in Occupational Safety and Health management system in accordance to Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (514), Factory and Machinery Act 1967 (Act 139) and regulation.
- Nature the Occupational Safety and Health awareness to fellow associates, contractors, vendors, suppliers and visitors to implement the safety and health culture at all the times.
-Counter-measuring the problems on Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental issues
All employees are responsible to give full commitment to follow all safety procedures and report all unsafe act and conditions at the workplace. AAP associates believes that through full cooperation from all level of associates shall exchange safe and healthy working environment and promote quality life.